- Prize: Free tailoring and alteration service for one (1) year valued at $150 of free service per month.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for this Contest, you understand that you must be at least eighteen (18) years or of legal age, and you have not been suspended from using our services. Signed up via tailoringnyc.com, entered your full name E-mail address and phone number. Your information will need to be verified and match with a valid state ID which contains your first and last name.
- Winner: The Participant chosen at random before or after the Closing Date who will receive the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Proof of identity must be provided upon selection and MUST match that of the details provided when entering this Contest.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of TNYC, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Contact Information: You agree to provide us with accurate and correct contact information so that we can contact you when you win.
- The Service: During the one (1)-year term, the winner will be able to receive tailoring and alteration service for one (1) year. During this term, every winner will be able to get one-time monthly services of up to $150. It is also understood that a Participant may only request tailoring and alteration services for the following kind of clothes:
- Bottoms which include Pants / Trousers / Jeans / Skirts. (Nothing containing sequences studs or hard to control embellishments. Nothing made out of leather. No Compression pants, tights or leggings.
- Dresses which include all printed dresses made of cotton and other natural fibres and some with synthetic blends. No Wedding gowns, Ball gowns, Dresses with sequences studs or hard to control embellishments
- Jackets which include blazers and jean jackets. Nothing with down or poly fill. No leather jackets or Fur jacket or coats of any length.
- Release: It is the understanding of both parties that TNYC will be taking images of Participants during fittings. You hereby release TNYC and grants to TNYC the permission to take images of Participant, and also the license to all images and videos. TNYC shall have the rights to use the images and videos in any media for any purpose which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing of its services on various social media platforms, website as may be desired by TNYC. Participants agree that any images and videos may be combined with other images, text, and graphics, cropped, altered and modified.
- Assignment: In the event any Participant wishes to assign the rights granted under this terms conditions, it shall be able to transfer his/her rights to a maximum of two (2) persons and once those two (2) persons have been registered to the Participant, the Participant may not assign his/her rights anymore. Any further assignment shall result in the termination of this Agreement.
- Any person to which rights have been assigned under this Agreement shall be bound by the terms of this Agreement, including the rights to use their images for publicity.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering into this contest, you understand that TNYC, anyone acting on behalf of TNYC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, picture, voice, likeness, image or reviews about the Contest, and other promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Winner selection and notification: After the selection of Winners at TNYC’s discretion. Winners will be notified via email within __30___ days following the winner selection. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within __5____ days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Reviews: By entering into this contest, you agree to leave a positive, and honest video testimonials on our review platform and agree that you will not leave any slanderous or negative comments or reviews regarding TNYC or this Contest at any time. You expressly agree that leaving a negative review will result in the permanent termination of the rights granted under this Agreement.
- Terms: This Agreement shall commence on the date of execution of this Terms and conditions and continue for the duration of one (1) year. TNYC may cancel this Agreement in the event a Participant violates the provisions of this terms and conditions. TNYC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in its sole discretion.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from TNYC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless TNYC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such Participant's participation in the Contest.
- You understand that this Terms and Conditions, TNYC, its administration and all associated activities are governed by the laws of the state of ____New York State____ and TNYC and Participants recognize that the County or High Courts in the state of ___New York State__ shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising out of the Contest or its administration;
- TNYC reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time. If the Contest is cancelled, TNYC will return any unused amount and shall be paid to each Participant. TNYC shall have no liability to any participant herein.
- TNYC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes shall be effective upon notification to Participants.
YOU REGISTRATION IS THE SIGNATURE AND AUTHORIZES THE BELOW
Print Name and Title
Date of Execution